Adrian Blackhawks 2015 season starts at 12:01am!!!

Since the "local" paper has made a much needed change to a regional paper I will exercise my penmanship via the blogger route.   My favorite sport--football--is getting ready to kick off the year so I'm feelin the itch.    You can take the guy out of the sportswriting business but you can't take the sportswriter out of the guy.   Linda and Steve gave me the opportunity to follow the local teams for six years and I thank them so much for it.  Doing a blog will allow me to continue doing what I had enjoyed doing for the local paper and, hopefully, give the local student athletes the recognition they deserve.

I will post football stories and other thoughts here.  If I can gather the energy and if there is enough interest I will try to branch out on my coverage.  I don't mean to slight other sports or departments within the school but I will focus on one interest at a time and right now it will be football.    Hope you enjoy.  Email me ideas or news worthy material to blackhawkpryd@yahoo.com.

Mike

p.s.  the picture below was from the game at Drexel last year.  This is just me playing with how to post them to this blog.



Here's another I took from my cell phone of one of my son's last little league football practices.  I really like this one









Use of these photos is allowed for personal use but not for commercial use without permission







Comments