Guest Writers Welcome!






I took up this blog in early August to try to cover what I could of the events going on in Adrian.  The beginning of football season was the opportune time for me to start this hobby since it is the sport I loved the most while I was in school and covered while writing for the Adrian Journal for six years.

I have tried to cover other things as well, including the volleyball team.   I regret that I have not been up to date with the latest stories.    I just got the football game up tonight as it was easier to write one story instead of 4-5.     I will have the volleyball games on the site tomorrow.

I have a job that pays the bills  and a family that has allowed me to take time out of the day to  play journalist on-line.   However, there is not enough time in the day for one guy to keep in touch with what is going on and write about it.

One way to make this blog better is to get more coverage for the community of Adrian.   It will require more than just sports stories.    It will need human interest stories, church news, commentary, and non-sports related stories.

That's where YOU come in.    I welcome freelance writers and photo enthusiasts to submit articles, pictures and story ideas to be written by me or others.    High school students wanting to get "published", community groups looking to get word out on events and fundraisers please submit a story or flyer.  4-H clubs and other youth groups are welcome as well.   I will post anything that benefits the citizens of Adrian.

Please be kind, courteous, factual.   I will reserve the right to not publish something I don't feel is in the best interest or hurtful to other groups or individuals.

I am open to suggestions as well.   Please send all stories, story ideas, pictures and flyers to blackhawkpryd@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Mike Burris

Comments