Sorry for the lack of coverage

Granted, the Christmas break was upon us the past couple of weeks and the basketball schedule is on hiatus but I still have been not as active in covering the events around Adrian.   As many of you notice I tend to cover the sports activities of the Blackhawk teams.   I also try to cover other stories of interest.
Since the early part of December I have been pretty silent on here.  Not by design as much as due to my health.  Nothing major, just a nagging infection in my leg that has been very difficult to get rid of and has required me to keep elevated as much as possible.
I am able to walk around and go places.  I have been to church and to the games in Warrensburg this weekend.  I have missed a full week of work and have been confined to the couch or bed propping my leg up trying to get the swelling and infection out of my system.    Sitting up for any long stretch of time can be painful, actually, and has limited my access to a laptop computer.
Things are starting to come around and I hope to be back to my old self soon enough.   I look to be more active in covering the basketball teams and what wrestling events I can get to.
You will see more basketball stories because I get the stats/quotes from the coaches.   Wrestling I am relegated to skimming through Facebook posts for pictures and records.  If you don't see as many wrestling stories and would like to see more coverage, please assist me in getting stats and quotes and I will put something together.    As always, if anybody wants to submit a story I will be happy to post it as well.

Hope everybody had a great Christmas and a happy New Year.   I hope to be covering great sports events in 2016.

Mike

Comments