Spring Sports/Activities

The JH and HS track teams and the HS softball/baseball teams are on fire this season as is academic achievement, Adrian FFA, choir and band, and many things that involve our Blackhawks!  So proud of their continued hard work and determination!

I feel like it's important for everyone to know that I am covering spring sports and activities the best I can.  Because the game/meet times are earlier for track and softball/baseball, it is difficult to be there because of my full-time job in Kansas City.  Michele helps when she can but again timing is an issue.  Basketball and football games are generally later in the evening and I have time to get to them after work.  I appreciate the parents who have shared pictures for the blog and I welcome any additional pictures or information people would like to share.  I will give credit where credit is due for anything submitted!

This blog is a hobby, something I enjoy doing to give Adrian students recognition for the excellent things they have going on.  Thank you!

Comments