Lady Blackhawks Double Up Osceola

My apologies for being so far behind on stories.   I make posting pictures and providing short updates via Facebook.  Throw in real life that includes a full time job and a family along with a part time job and I find myself behind on stories.  I will give the stats to the games until I get current then will try to include more in story form after that.   Thanks!

Adrian   58
Osceola  26

Season Record: 11-1  Conference Record: 1-0


TEAM STATS:  Field Goals/Attempts: 25/54  46%   Free Throws/Attempts  1/3  33%


Individual Stat Leaders 

Total Points:   L. Shipley 20,  J Shipley 13,  B Reed 11

3-pointers:  J Shipley 3/4, L Shipley 2/5,  B Reed 1/3

Free Throws/Attempts:  R Pittman 1/2

Rebounds:  A. Walley, 8,  J.  Shipley 7,  L. Shipley 5

Steals:  L Shipley 4,  J. Shipley 3,  S. Tallman 2

Assists:  S Tallman 7,  B. Reed 6,  L Shipley 3










Comments