TV Once Again by Liz Ray

TV once again

  It’s been a little over a year since I have watched any television.
After Jim, my husband, died last April a year ago, I noticed the TV didn’t seem to work. ...
Now he always took care of things like that while I spent my time out pulling weeds or whatever needed to be done in my flower beds.
I wondered why the television didn’t work anymore, but since I don’t really watch much TV, I didn’t think much about it.
Besides I had too many other new things I was learning that I just didn’t want to take on anything else new for awhile.
But in the meantime, Sharon Knuth, “my second Jim” as I call her because of her technology knowledge told me she knew someone who could take care of the television problem.
I suspected the problem was our huge antennae up on a very tall tower that we had had for 41 years.
So finally I decided that even though I didn’t watch much TV, I should probably have it in working order.
I told Sharon I was ready to have it fixed and so she had Robert Herrick to come over and take a look at it.
It turned out that a storm or something had shorted out one of the arms on the antennae.
I figured the antennae needed to be updated so he ordered a new antennae for me, took the old one down, and put the new one up.
This was not an easy job because of the height of the tower and the bigness of the antennae which looked like about 10 to 12 feet wide. I didn’t actually measure it.
He also put new wiring in the various rooms which also was quite a job. It’s all done now though thanks to Robert who did an excellent job.
And so last night I watched Joyce Meyer once again on TBN. She was talking about what is the point of difficulties. And one of the points is that we grow through them. I can testify to that.
And with God helping me to grow, I can’t go wrong with that.
“That is why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good.” ( Romans 8:28 MSG)
Love in Jesus,
God’s “TV once again” servant,
Liz Ray

Comments