Hey, Blackhawks! One of our own is an LPN! Congrats, Malory Moles!


We have a new LPN in Blackhawk Nation!  Congratulations, Malory Moles!

Malory Moles, a 2016 Adrian High School Graduate, has achieved the first step in her post-high school future.  She aced the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses and is a certified LPN!  Malory said, "
I feel relieved about this accomplishment and I am excited to get started, but I still have a long road ahead of me to achieve the rest of my dreams."  To reach her dreams, Malory is attending Fort Scott Community College to pursue an RN degree.  She said, "I plan to get my RN, BSN and work with Pediatrics in the future." 

Malory extends gratitude to the people who have been supportive during her collegiate journey.  She said, "Special thanks to my parents, grandparents, teachers, family and friends for the love and support.  I couldn’t have possibly made it through school without the love and support from these people. The constant reassurance and communication between them these past 10 months have been absolutely what I needed to become an LPN. I love you guys with my whole heart and I couldn’t possibly thank any of you enough for putting up with me and my sass through all this."  Malory also said, "Thank you to my teachers for being so patient and supportive of my dreams. I couldn’t wish for a better school to have attended!"
“God is within her she will not fall” Psalm 46:5
Malory Moles, LPN










photos by Malory Moles and Jacie Moles

Comments