Connor Pruitt is set to go to Law School!


Connor Pruitt had sights on Law School when he graduated from Adrian R-III with the Class of 2017.  He recently took the strenuous, difficult LSAT test for admission to Law School.  We are proud and excited to announce that Connor earned the score needed to apply at his top choices of law schools!  Congratulations, Connor!

At the University of Central Missouri, Connor is pursuing an undergraduate degree in Criminal Justice with minors in Philosophy and Legal Studies.  He will graduate in May 2020.  Connor plans to begin Law School in August of the same year.  His top two choices for Law School are UMKC and Washburn.

Connor is passionate about his future, and has big plans for himself.  He said, "My primary focus is to become a criminal defense attorney. I have always believed that everyone is innocent until proven otherwise. Also, I feel strongly about everyone receiving the best defense possible. Over the past few years, I have come to learn that these two things do not always happen. That is why I am working to become the best defense attorney I can possibly be. I plan to work in Jackson County or another large metropolitan area."

With the love and support of many, Connor is grateful.  He said, "Special thanks to my entire family, friends, those who have been constantly working along with me, my University professors who have constantly challenged me, and thanks to the entire Adrian community for supporting and believing in me."

We will be praying for you, Connor, as you continue on your academic journey at UCM and in Law School.  Best of luck!

Comments