Adrian Boys defeat Osceola Indians 66-58

My apologies for being so far behind on stories.   I make posting pictures and providing short updates via Facebook.  Throw in real life that includes a full time job and a family along with a part time job and I find myself behind on stories.  I will give the stats to the games until I get current then will try to include more in story form after that.   Thanks!

Adrian    66
Osceola   58

Team Stats

19/38 field goals
22/29 free throws

Individual Stat Leaders

Points:         Hunter Steen 27,   Nick Preston 14, Peyton Reynolds 9
3 pointers:    Hunter Steen 2
Rebounds:    Nick Preston 9
Steals           Dylan Novovesky 3
Assists          Tanner Pitts 3,  Dylan Novovesky  3,  Hunter Steen 3

Coaches comments:  "The boys played really hard and rebounded really well."











Comments