A letter to the Class of 2018...

Adrian High School Class of 2018

We're nearing the end of 2017, halfway to graduation! The very last semester of high school is approaching fast. Our days of slamming locker doors, participating in the fight song, and eating school lunches are numbered. So, I want to let you all know how absolutely honored I feel to have grown up with some of the finest people on Earth (even though we're trouble-makers). Being one student out of 50 in our rowdy and wild class has allowed me to grow as a student and as a person. I love this little town and all the people in it. Cheering for the football games, participating in homecoming activities, and serving as an officer in multiple school organizations are just some of the many amazing experiences in my career at Adrian High. And none of it would be possible without my classmates and friends surrounding me. 

High school can be a drag sometimes, but I pray that we all stick it out and leave a notable mark in the history of Adrian R-III High School. I want only the best for every person in our class, and I hope that everyone lives a rich and fulfilling life with love, happiness, and, most importantly, school spirit. I'll forever be glad to graduate with the Class of 2018, and I wouldn't want it any other way. I'm so proud to be a Blackhawk.

~ Ashlee Burris

Comments